We are looking for a Senior Account Manager to lead the day-to-day business on our key accounts and help shape the future of this growing department. We’re looking for someone who will inspire trust and confidence with our clients, while tactfully guiding them to make smart decisions; someone who feels comfortable as a strategic leader and creative thinker. Someone who loves and appreciates great strategy and design and wants to do it for purpose-driven clients.
Ideally, you remain relatively calm under pressure (not so calm we suspect you’re sedated), show good judgment (with our clients and in your gif choices), and are fun to hang out with – we’re a small office (when we’re actually in it) and we want to spend our time with people we like and at least occasionally make us laugh.
A Few Specifics We Are Looking For:
- Proactively manage the creative development process from idea generation through execution, ensuring the J2 team is on schedule and within budget
- Experience leading and fostering senior-level client relationships
- Support scope/proposal dev for new biz and add services as well as always thinking about growing existing accounts
- Ability to manage tight deadlines and budgets, grow the existing business, and actively seek opportunities for new business
- Understand and appreciate the brand positioning and identity process along with website design/dev and advertising campaign development
- You take pride in a well-crafted creative brief
- Manage specific scopes of J2 work, coordinating resources, freelancers, and internal budgets
- Communicate clearly and precisely with clients on schedules, deliverables, and finances
- Be a champion of work – strategically and creatively
- Feel comfortable and oddly excited to build out new and better systems for our brand and client management as we grow and evolve
- You have 8+ years of experience working at and leading teams and clients at a creative agency
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com